United Project Solutions service model has been developed using extensive insider knowledge and understanding of the building industry. United Project Solutions has identified the gaps in the traditional building methods, including contracting, and strives to provide a more client focused service that delivers on both cost and quality.
The model revolves around the client and their needs by including the following service values:
- Understanding of client needs
- Transparency of project cost and design
- Clear and open communication pathways
- Shared project ownership and involvement
- Impartial recommendations of subcontractors and trades
- Providing high quality outcomes
- Construction/project management
- Design and construction
- Budgeting and estimation services
- Space planning
- Site investigations
United Project Solutions prides itself on building strong relationships with clients, promoting transparency and openness throughout the project. Our clients’ budgetary needs are of the highest priority and our years of experience, expertise and industry knowledge ensure that they receive market value as we formulate the best strategies of value management. The graphs below represent the difference between a standard fixed lump sum contract and the UPS contract model.