Carlton, Melbourne CBD
OUR VALUED REPEAT CLIENT
United Project Solutions has worked with the City of Melbourne to design, construct and deliver a range of projects over the past 2 years. Other projects include Kensington Town Hall, North Melbourne Community Centre and North Melbourne Youth Centre.
The Southern Pavilion was constructed in 1938 and is located within the City of Melbourne Princes Park precinct. The pavilion required significant upgrade and refurbishment to meet the growing needs of the diverse sporting groups who use the facilities.
- Demolition of internal and external walls to reconfigure space
- Refurbishment of bathrooms, change rooms and meeting room
- Installation of new kitchen and club amenities
- Installation of servery window and new double door opening
- Removal of structural wall to club room
- Maintenance of surrounding parkland and external façade during works
- Creation of new landscaping area
- Long lead times on specified items
- Creation of vibrant, purpose-built space that meets needs of the local sporting community
- Worked collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Works carried out on time and within budget
- City of Melbourne expectations met